• Overseas Student Health Cover

    All international students on a student visa must have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). OSHC is insurance to assist international students meet the costs of medical and hospital care that they may need while in Australia.

    This is a condition of student visa. This cover provides medical and hospital insurance. Students and their dependants must maintain suitable OSHC for the duration of their visa.

    ·         ‘Know your OSHC (Overseas Student Health Cover) and what it pays for Use their websites or call them to know your health insurance benefits’

    ·         ‘For better health (physical, mental,emotional, sexual) click here: https://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au

    ·         ‘Your OSHC website and app will list international student friendly Doctors you can seek help from. The insurance provider will pay these doctors on your behalf.’

    Please contact Ozford if you require help with your OSHC.

Preventing, Reporting and Responding to Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment (SASH)Student Visa Conditions and Requirements