Higher Education eLearning
Some courses may allow guest access
Is this your first time here?
For full access to courses you'll need to take a few minutes to create a new account for yourself on this website. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrollment key", which you won't need until later.
Here are the steps.
- Fill out the New Account form using your student ID as your Username and email@example.com email address.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompt for a "enrollment key" - use the one that your lecture has given you. This will enroll you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to login and access any course you have enrolled in.